KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
Field of activity:
The Business Consultant is a key contributor in promoting and implementing Lectra’s PLM solutions for our prospects and customers.
The Business Consultant is conducting customer business qualification, analysis, solution proposal and value proposition with Lectra solution, and leading business consulting and business solution in PLM projects.
The Business Consultant will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor on business-related topics including strategy and business process. For both clients and project teams, the Business Consultant will be expected to highlight the business value from technology initiatives, in line with Lectra’s Product Strategy, and promote this value to meet the client’s business goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualify the need of the customer working closely with the account manager in charge of the account
Deliver consulting activities such as Audits, Business Process Assessments, Return on Investments Analysis and Business Value Assessments
Under project plan, contribute to Solution Implementation activities
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or related area will be required. Master degree will be a strong plus.
- 8 years or above working experience will be a minimum, among which, 5+ years direct relevant solution consultative experience will be ideal. Experience in Fashion industry will be preferred, along with the number of different positions occupied covering different levels of the product lifecycle management (Line Planning, Costing, Creation, Pattern Development, Manufacturing, Sourcing…)
- High level of process analysis and synthesis skills
- Customer relationship management skills (client facing and business development capabilities)
- Industry knowledge and strong clients’ processes knowledge
- Solution Fundamental knowledge or ability to gain it
- Very good business writing skills in English, Fluency in English
- First class communication, listening and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work with senior level decision makers
- Commercial awareness of marketplace and ability to think strategically
- Ability to present a reasoned argument and objections handling skills
- Energetic and adaptable
- Team player and able to work independently