Description of the offer
Field of activitySales
LocationNew York City, New York , United States
Working typeFull time
Experience required5-7 years
Account Director Fashion - SoftwareJob description
1. POSITION SUMMARY
The Account Director’s primary function is to increase Lectra’s market share by selling solutions that create value for our customers. This includes selling solutions and projects using various combinations of the company’s broad product and services portfolio. This position will also be responsible for developing and implementing account strategies and plans, thereby maintaining Lectra’s market leading position.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within a list of Fashion and Apparel accounts, the Account Director will:
- Develop a strategy and relationship network within each assigned account to lead to the sale of Lectra products and services
- Achieve or exceed the budgeted objectives.
- Develop the business aggressively to increase market share, create new reference accounts and carry out segment penetration.
- Create Strategic Account Plans that detail activities that drive revenues. Present internally to gain agreement. Coordinate activities to ensure success.
- Strategically enhance existing relationships and develop new relationships to ensure a profitable long-term partnership within the Customers’ organizations including its ecosystem
- Strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews to identify and win new project opportunities.
- Collaborate with local and corporate sales, marketing, and professional services to review strategies for existing customers while also identifying new customer opportunities.
- Utilize the CRM on a daily basis to manage and update opportunities, develop overall pipeline, and forecast business closures.
- Work extensively with external clients.
- Interact frequently with local and Corporate Sales, Professional Services and Marketing departments
4. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience, preferably in Business or Manufacturing
- Enterprise selling experience: 5+ years’ experience in the sale of enterprise ideally in software design; e.g., ERP, Supply Chain, PLM
- Knowledge of CAD and/or CAM Software is also nice to have
- Experience employing a consultative, solution based sales methodology. Challenger Sale is a plus
- Proven success in managing Large Accounts.
- Track record achieving sales targets and building strong customer relationships at C-Level with current and new accounts.
- SFDC CRM software experiences are a plus.
- Understanding of Fashion and Apparel Industry (nice to have)
5. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-level sales and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to generate new business within new and existing accounts and drive projects at the C-level.
- Ability to qualify needs and translate into solutions for the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure without compromising standards.
- Proven track record selling directly to customers (B2B) and the ability to develop and negotiate deals.
- Strategic planning mindset
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.) Proven competency in creating and delivering effective PowerPoint presentations
- Display a high level of energy and sense of urgency to drive sales to closure. Relentless commitment and passion to the company and our clients.
- Charismatic, bright and analytical with a “can-do” mentality.
- 50% travel to prospects, customers and Lectra offices