Description of the offer
Field of activityCustomer Success
LocationTunis , Tunisia
Working typeFull time
Experience required3 - 5 years
Field Service EngineerJob description
- POSITION SUMMARY
Based in Tunis, the Field Service Engineer is in charge of checking Lectra’s equipment or machines and make sure that they are working properly. This includes supporting customers where Lectra’s equipments are installed, around all territory. The day by day comprehends performing audits, preventive and predictive maintenance, delivering training to customer’s employees on how to operate the machines, and consulting services.
The person will receive an adequate training to perform diagnostics in the equipments, eventually detecting failures or bad usage. Also, he will be capable to repair broken or damaged equipments.
This position needs a person with a background in hardware maintenance, and available to travel most part of the time, and this maybe includes attending training sessions in France.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for manage Customer´s technical issues, by On-Site visit:
- Performing audits, preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Repairing Lectra´s equipments installed on Customer´s site.
- New machine pre-installation + installation on customer´s site.
- Delivering technical training to Customer´s employees.
- Courtesy visits to keep Customers happy with Lectra´s products & Services.
- Filling in technical reports immediately after closing the support to the Customer.
- Updating information in Oracle in order to close the SR.
- Following strictly visit schedule, and working proactively in case of incidents.
- Dealing with administrative tasks, such as expenses report, extra-hours report, etc.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced level in English
- Sensitive to Customer Issues, discipline and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Careful and professional under pressure
- Knowledge in Oracle application is a must
- Knowledge in Internet and MS Applications
- Ability to manage multiple customers
- Ability to work as teamwork
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Electric Engineering preferred
- Technical courses in Electric, Mechanics, Pneumatics, and Hydraulics
- Working experience in a comparable environment
- Knowledge in Internet Network and IT is mandatory
- Knowledge in laser machines is a plus
- International experience
- Under 5 years working experience