Description of the offer
Field of activitySpontaneous application
LocationSmyrna, GA , United States
Working typeFull time
Experience required2-5 years
IT Support Specialist (Req# 2022-5383)Job description
IT Support Specialist, USA
Ideal candidate will live in the surrounding area of Smyrna, GA.
Have you worked in the IT or operations department of a softgoods design or manufacturing facility? If so, you’ll love working with Lectra. Our technical solutions are used by the biggest names in fashion, furniture and automotive industries.
You enjoy the challenge of keeping the computers and CAD software systems up and running in the design, pattern, and marker making departments, which is vital to productivity.
You find configuring digitizers and plotters, confirming connectivity to spreaders and cutters a breeze, guaranteeing optimal up-time and throughput to help meet production deadlines and revenue goals.
Imagine, working with all this technology in the comfort of our state-of-the-art Smyrna technology center. And better still, imagine instead of working with only one company, having the opportunity to work with all of the customers that use Lectra and Gerber solutions.
For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, Lectra is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, Lectra empowers brands and manufacturers from design to production, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve. Founded in 1973, today Lectra has 34 subsidiaries across the globe serving customers in over 100 countries.
The IT Support Specialist will assist Lectra Customers that call into the North American Call Center with IT-related issues concerning Lectra and Gerber solutions.
This position will work directly with the customers to trouble-shoot and resolve issues, assist with installations, and identify and communicate business opportunities.
- Deliver the highest level of response to our customers service requests by phone and internet, respecting the customer contract
- Trouble-shoot / isolate problems between OS and Lectra/Gerber proprietary software or peripherals
- Organized and detail oriented, the candidate will follow service request until the final resolution in Salesforce
- Assist customers with installation and configuration of Lectra/Gerber software solutions
- Candidate enjoys working with customers and cross-functional internal teams
- This position requires a motivated self-starter with strong communication skills (English and Spanish, French a plus) and strong technical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of collaborative solutions support. The position requires good PC hardware, software and peripherals knowledge, and to be familiar with network and internet technologies.
- Must be fluent and have excellent verbal and written skills in English and Spanish; French is a plus
Education and Experience:
4-year degree in Computer Information Systems or related field experience.
MCSE or MCP certification or Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate a plus
Minimum 2 years experience:
- Current Operating systems: especially Window 10, Windows Server 2016
- IP Networking (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Internet)
- Virtual machines (VMware), (Citrix knowledge is a plus)
- Software and hardware (CAM/CAD i.e. plotter, cutter) is a major plus
- Relational database SQL
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Trouble-shooting Techniques
Other experiences a plus:
Oracle, MSSQL RDBS
SaaS, AWS, Azure
There could be up to 10% travel required to Lectra offices; domestically and internationally.
The normal work schedule for this position is as follows: (Exceptions may apply)
Standard Days worked: Monday - Friday
Standard Hours of Operation: Rotation between 8am - 5pm and 11am - 8pm
Please apply at https://careers-lectra.icims.com/