Description of the offer
Field of activityProfessional Services
LocationMilan , Italy
Working typeFull time
Experience required0-2 years
PLM Solution SpecialistJob description
Lectra is expanding its Professional Services team in Milan
We're hiring a PLM Solution Specialist for our PLM projects.
A successful PLM Solution Specialist is a key element whose mission is to ensure the health of Lectra’s PLM implementations after the Go-Live, by providing onsite applications support and effective training to the users, and by taking care of all the requests coming from our Customers, qualifying and reporting them to the Project Manager.
Therefore, for such position we are looking for a dynamic, proactive and empathic profile, with strong organizational skills and a problem solving mindset that thrives in a fast-paced and evolving organization.
This individual is coachable, eager to learn, and consistently performs at a high level under variable workloads. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
The activity is tipically done at Customers’ premises, hence a full availability in travelling is required.
- To ensure a smooth change management by providing effective training and efficient support to the users in a live environment
- To take in charge any incident from the customer in live environment
- To analyze the nature of the request and, if able, solve it or provide a suitable answer
- In case any particular technical competence is required, or if the request is related to particular implementations, to qualify the request, addressing it to the proper development or support team, providing a motivated feedback to the Customer
- To work closely with the Project Manager, the PLM Technical team, and the Customer Care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Engineering, with a minimum of 1 year experience participating into project implementation (including University, internship and apprenticeship experiences), preferably on PLM / CRM / ERP projects
- Ability to analyze issues and system environment efficiently and autonomously
- Problem solving attitude
- Relational, communication and listening skills, empowered by an empathetic approach
- Business process understanding
- Experience in Fashion Industry and understanding Fashion processes is a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise applications and systems integration including ETL, as well as Database fundamentals, is a plus
- On top of Italian, you must be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Full availability in travelling to Customers’ premises