Description of the offer
Field of activitySales
LocationMilan , Italy
Working typeFull time
Experience required5-7 years
Pre Sales ConsultantJob description
Lectra develops premium solutions that give fashion, automotive and furniture companies the means to embark on Industry 4.0 with confidence. We empower brands, manufacturers and retailers, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve. Lectra offers Collection Design, Manufacturing and Management solutions (CAD, CAM, PLM, PIM, DAM), Cutting Room solutions and Competitive Intelligence solutions. Founded in 1973, today Lectra has more than 30 subsidiaries across the globe, serving customers in over 100 countries. With 1,750 employees, Lectra reported revenues of €280 million in 2019. Lectra is listed on Euronext (LSS).
The Pre Sales Consultant is a key contributor in selling Lectra’s solutions to our prospects and customers. He / She promotes and demonstrates the value of our products to meet the client’s business goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The key responsibility of the Pre Sales Consultant is to prepare and run demonstrations and trials in order to pitch our solutions’ benefits and convince our clients of the value they bring to their business. He / She will be the demos’ performer to create and reinforce the engagement of our customers.
- The Pre Sales Consultant also supports the Sales team in the qualification of the project opportunity and the definition of the proposal to answer customer requests, from the beginning of the pre-sales stage until the end of the negotiation.
- Depending on the type of solution, he / she can contribute to the scoping of the project, the gap analysis and the business process assessment. As a bond between the customer and Lectra sales and technical expertise teams, he / she participates to the definition of the project (sizing, resources, costing, etc.) to make sure that it is profitable.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in industrial engineering, IT, Management discipline or any related area will be required. Master degree will be a strong plus.
- 5 years or above working experience will be a minimum, with direct relevant pre sales, consultancy or industrial experience ideally in Fashion industry.
- Solid fashion industry expertise and knowledge in industry 4.0 solutions in terms of strategy, business evolutions & challenges and common operational issues.
- Ability to engage your audience, synthetize and communicate clear messages, adapted & targeted to the different audiences they address.
- Ability to share your passion with new technologies and to demonstrate their benefits.
- Strong leadership and capability to influence, shape & share the vision for the business.
- Capability to investigate, evaluate, analyse and classify data
- Capability to identify financial impacts of inefficiencies and set up a different scenario.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Real team player.
- Good critical thinking, reasoning, evaluating (profitability/risk), problem solving, decision making, analysing.
- Adaptability to various situations, cultures, technical environments.
- Natural business Acumen.