Description of the offer
Field of activitySales
LocationIsmaning (Munich Area) , Germany
Working typeFull time
Experience required3 - 5 years
Pre-Sales Consultant Furniture (m/f/d)Job description
For forward-looking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, Lectra is committed to crafting the premium technologies that facilitate the digital transformation of their industry. Lectra’s offer empowers brands and manufacturers from design to production, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve. Supporting the fashion and apparel industry, Lectra offers PLM and CAD software, cutting room solutions and expert services to create, develop and produce garments, accessories and footwear. Founded in 1973, today Lectra has 32 subsidiaries across the globe, serving customers in over 100 countries. With nearly 1,700 employees, Lectra reported revenues of €283 million in 2018. Lectra is listed on Euronext (LSS).
The “Pre-Sales Consultant Furniture (m/f/d)” is a key contributor in promoting Lectra’s solutions for prospects and customers in the CEE region. She/He is conducting audits and leading the delivery of business consulting solutions on customers’ projects. As the customer’s first trusted advisor on business-related topics including strategy and operations, the Pre-Sales Consultant highlights the business value generated by the initiative, in line with Lectra’s Product Strategy, and promotes this value to meet the client’s business goals and objectives. She/He also provides significant support to Lectra's own sales team in the development of problem solutions.
- In partnership with the sales team, the Pre-Sales Consultant supports the qualification of a project opportunity during the pre-sales stage and contributes in making project and proposal adjustments to meet customer’s request at the negotiation stage.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant ensures the scoping of a project, the gap analysis and the business process assessment. She/He elaborates business cases and runs reality checks.
- As a bond between the customer and Lectra sales and technical expertise teams, she/he leads the definition of the project (sizing, resources, etc.) and contributes in running the total cost ownership calculation.
- Her/his proximity with the Customer allows her/him to search for opportunities to upsell and cross-sell new solutions.
- She/he works closely with the different teams (management, marketing, professional service) to build and execute the strategy.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate holds business, manufacturing or engineering qualifications or an equivalent BA degree. Candidates with deep IT understanding will be preferred.
At least 3 years of work experience in the furniture industry is a must, ideally covering different levels of the product lifecycle management (Planning, Costing, Creation, Pattern design, Manufacturing…)
- Expertise and knowledge in the furniture industry, in terms of strategy, business challenges and common operational issues
- Technical affinity and digital know-how
- Comfortable talking to all level including top managers and leaders in organizations
- Capability to define and manage the business goals and scope of change initiatives
- Capability to investigate, evaluate, analyse and classify data
- Capability to identify financial Impacts of inefficiencies and set up a different scenario
- Capability to apply Lean Principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good customer management
- Good process understanding
- Fluent spoken and written German and English mandatory, Polish as a plus.
Based in in Ismaning (Munich Area), Germany. Up to 60-80% of travel to customer sites required (mostly Germany and Poland), as well as to Lectra Offices.