Field Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and implementing the Marketing action plan in line with the group’s strategy and the subsidiary’s objectives. This mission involves in particular: developing and strengthening the relationship with existing customers, expanding business to gain new prospects, and increase brand awareness.
She or he will be assisting in all aspects of marketing and project management for Lectra’s customers and prospects under the responsibility of Lectra Korea.
Marketing methodologies executed on will include direct mail, email, web, event marketing, reporting and design of collateral.
She or he will report directly to the Director of the subsidiary and interact with the corporate Marketing team on a regular basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and execute integrated Marketing programs, product launches and sales campaigns accordingly with the corporate Marketing strategy and objectives,
• Ensure that all Marketing & Communication campaigns, account-based Marketing programs are targeted and executed with identified objectives and measurable KPIs,
• Develop a media and advertising plan,
• Ensure a monthly reporting to the corporate Marketing team.
• Manage, plan and execute executive breakfasts, lunch-n-learns, client conferences and workshops, roadshows to promote the company’s image, vision and offer,
• Represent Lectra in key events related to the Lectra markets,
• Initiate and drive regular customer visits to the Lectra Technology Center in France, manage tradeshows.
• Drive new market development (Specially Fashion and Apparel, Footwear, leather prospect)
• Generate real marketing qualified opportunity by doing ABM (for VIP customers) and inside sales (lead generation by opening the door to new markets)
• Develop a network and meet with renowned and prominent industry / trade bodies and thought leaders,
• Identify key events, seminars and conferences, and represent the company at important industry events with impeccable image and presentation,
• Manage press relationships to foster our media presence and visibility.
• Education Program: develop and animate partnerships with fashion schools.
• Interact with customers, agents, distributors and suppliers.
• Interface with internal teams:
• Ensure alignment and commitment of Sales account managers, Professional services teams (business consultants and solution experts) and agents to guarantee the success of Marketing and Sales campaigns,
• Define and organize internal workshops—working with the corporate Marketing teams—thereby constantly upgrading the knowledge and skills of all customer-facing teams (Sales, Call Centre, Field Technicians, and Professional Services) on the company’s offer, existing Sales and Marketing tools at their disposal, strategy and identity.
• Ensure all budgeting and expenses are in line with the Marketing budget plan and adhering to a proper approval process.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Marketing Degree – MBA a plus
• At least 5 years of experience in a Marketing department, preferably in Industry, High Technology / IT / Software sectors
• Must have previous experience working with an international B2B company
• Experience and network in Marketing for fashion and Apparel Manufacturing will be a plus
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Good command of basic computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Market and competition analysis
• Establishing and supporting integrated Marketing campaigns
• Definition and monitoring of objectives
• Lead management
• Development of partnerships
• Project Management
• Event Management
• Capacity to efficiently support Sales teams
• Additional skills needed include:
• Strong writing and communication skills
• HTML email campaign management experience preferred
• Siebel, Sales Force tools knowledge will be appreciated
• Ability to stand up and speak with authority at events