Field Service Engineer
Field of activity:
Chinese simplified, English
The mission of the Field Service Engineer is to deliver all CAM related field service to customers mainly in whole Greater China. The goal is to ensure the service delivered meets and exceeds Lectra service standard, ensure customers are satisfied, hence contract is renewed. Additionally, the engineer indirectly contributes to recurring business development in the same region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out pre-installation, installation, audit and maintenance of CAD/CAM equipment in the field.
- Conduct customer training on CAM application and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair CAM equipment when there’s technical issues, including but not limited to software installation, parts replacement and remote report generation.
- Closely report to and take orders from Call Center in Shanghai on all field activities.
- Promote good maintenance of CAM equipment, promote Lectra authentic maintenance kits and other consumable.
- Maintain good relationship with customer, able to demonstrate Lectra service value. Ensure customers understand service contract value.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree on electronics, electrial and/or mechanical engineering
- 3 years or above experience as field service engineer
- Able to read, write and speak English, as all technical materials are written in English and technical support from France is in English as well.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering. Capability to analyze, describe and solve technical issues.
- Computer literate (Microsoft environment: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to cope with constant pressure (without compromising standards) by being well organized and planning time well;
- Able to work independently, have team-work spirit
- Good customer care mindset
- The position is based in Shanghai
- Intensive travel in Greater China