Field Service Technician (f/m)
Field of activity:
LODZ (Lodz Area) or KALISZ (Kalisz Area)
Field Service Technician - Lodz area, Poland
The Field Service Technician has to be a highly motivated self-starter who can assist Lectra Customers onsite. We require an organized individual with strong technical and trouble-shooting skills and a thorough knowledge of PC hardware, software and peripherals, who is familiar with network, Databases and Internet technologies. The candidate should be familiar with, and in possession of an interest in mechanics. Knowledge of databases is an asset.
This position requires direct customer contact and strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English. Lectra will offer a mobile phone, a Laptop, a company car and all other necessary tools.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contacting customers to resolve issues onsite
- Technical trouble shooting and system analysis onsite
- Installation of Lectra software and hardware (CAM / CAD i.e. plotter, cutter)
- Able to install, trouble-shoot and isolate problems with peripherals
- Log all call activities and daily entry into the service monitoring software (Oracle)
- Remote support and diagnosis on the systems will be part of the job as well.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or comparable experience in electronic or mechanical engineering
- Technical support (mechanical or electronic) experience is a plus
- Must be fully PC literate (MS Office)
- Knowledge of Networks (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Internet)
- Verbal and written skills in Polish and English
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package including a company car
- All necessary tools to work from home including a mobile phone and laptop
- Regular training on our latest high-end solutions
- A challenging role and daily contacts with some of the world’s biggest brands
- Great team environment with an international community of colleagues
The position requires extensive travel to customers sites across the whole country, our main office, as well as travelling to France for training purpose. Driving license is mandatory.