Introducing Cutting Room 4.0 for Made to Order
Reduce cycle time, optimize costs and quickly respond to changes with a powerful combination of cloud-based software, a connected single-ply fabric cutting line and expert services.
Vilmers begins its Industry 4.0 journey with Lectra
“We bought the MTO solution because it will be fully integrated into our ERP system. Our planning department will be able to work much faster, more efficiently and avoid mistakes.”
What You’ll Gain
Reduced cycle time
- Automated cutting line allocation, processing and transfer of cutting orders
- High-performance cutting with 120m per minute effective cutting speed
- Immediate recut of rejected parts
Optimized cost per piece
- Powerful automatic nesting
- Next generation algorithms for motif recognition and analysis
- No plastic & paper costs
Agility to manage the unexpected
- Last-minute and urgent order prioritization management
- Configurable order-scheduling rule management
- Simulation of cutting order creation strategies
Increased visibility and control
- Production dashboards for visibility and analysis
- Visibility on any issues or modifications
- Supervision interface
Improved user experience
- Intuitive software interfaces and anytime access to digital learning tools and assistance
- Ergonomic offload area & command station
See for yourself
Cutting Room 4.0 for Made to Order in Action
See how Cutting Room 4.0 for Made to Order brings the agility, speed and efficiency benefits of Industry 4.0 to your made-to-order furniture manufacturing.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Cutting Room 4.0 for Made to Order
DesignConcept transforms the way you create, develop, cost and prepare for production. With DesignConcept 3D you can identify the best designs to optimize margins while reacting quickly to demand. DesignConcept 2D then helps you prepare for production with automatically generated technical documentation and pattern fine-tuning.
Formaris & Diamino
Formaris lets you quickly develop pattern pieces and production configurations, taking into account specific trim cover and upholstery constraints, whether using fabric or leather. Then, when it comes to marker making, Diamino uses advanced algorithms to generate complicated markers quickly and minimizes fabric waste.
Vector fabric cutting room combines lean-oriented production processes with maximum uptime to deliver high-quality products at a lower cost. Together with Brio and Mosaic, it provides the agility you need —with automated spreading, precise patterned fabric matching, and high-speed cutting—to handle all high-ply cutting jobs with ease.