Introducing Formaris and Diamino Techtex
Quickly digitize and optimize patterns according to material or trim requirements for mass and customized production with Formaris. In the automotive industry, where production volumes per model are often high, the fabric savings offered by Diamino, our automatic marker-making solution, constitute a real competitive advantage.
Prepare and optimize your cutting performance
"Our automotive customers praise Formaris and Diamino for the flexibility to test multiple material and pieces to prepare and optimize the cutting performance. They require an optimal productivity and material use while adhering to required quality standards."
Product Management Director Lectra
What You’ll Gain
Reduced industrialization lead time of up to 30% with Formaris
- Digital design, verification, adjustment and storage of patterns
- Ease analysis to verify pattern piece assembly
- Pattern preparation for marker making and automated cutting
Faster generation of complex production markers with Diamino
- Simulate nesting depending on various fabric roll widths
- Automatic nesting with fabric shading and pattern repeat management
- Real-time communication between marker maker and the cutting room
Seamless process flow with the combination of Formaris and Diamino
- Calculation of fabric or hide consumption for costing and purchasing
- Diamino directly nests production models and variants prepared in Formaris
- Data sharing with the entire Lectra digital chain, from DesignConcept to Lectra’s cutting room solutions
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Formaris and Diamino TechTex
Shorten production cycles, optimize processes and significantly reduce costs with DesignConcept, our complete design-to-cost software application. You can reduce the number of physical prototypes by up to 50%, thereby reducing material and labor costs.
The Vector fabric cutting room combines lean-oriented production processes with maximum uptime to deliver high-quality products at a lower cost. Together with Brio, it provides the agility you need to handle all high-ply cutting jobs with ease.