Software Support Engineer M/F
Within our Research and Development center, located in Bordeaux/cestas, we are looking for our future PLM Support Engineer to join a specialized team.
Lectra provides the support level 3 for his Lectra Fashion PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solution through a dedicated team within the R&D.
The team comprising four support engineers evolves in an Agile context under the responsibility of a Support Manager.
Duties and responsabilities
- Incident tickets management via the Support Center and SalesForce tools (functional and technical incident, training, installation...)
- Priorities distribution under the team
- Installation of the solution at customers site: in pre-production and production.
- Migration of the solution to the new versions at customers site: in pre-production and production.
- Setup and configuration of the solution through the administration tools: PLM Manager, Lectra Easy Configure, Framework SDK
- Incidents analysis on data exchange (ETL, Lectra Easy conncet)
With a secondary school diploma +5 years (College of Engineering or equivalent), you have at least 3 years of experience in a support, integration or software development team in the industry and software sectors.
The skills in the following technical elements is essential:
- Database administration : Oracle 11G / 12G
- SQL and J2EE development
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows Server
The following knowledges are additional assets:
- Applications server : Jboss
- ETL development with Talend
- Object-Relational Mapping : Hibernate
- Reporting tool iReport (Jasper)
Methodical and autonomous, you enjoy working within a team and you have a good communication skill.
The advanced knowledge of professional English, both written and spoken, is essential
Interested to learn more?
Please send your application with reference number : 18-098 to the following address : email@example.com