Support PLM Application Specialist
Field of activity:
Lectra is expanding its Professional Services team in Milan
We're hiring a Support PLM Application Specialist for our PLM projects.
A successful Support PLM Application Specialist is a key element as a bridge between the Customer Care team and the PLM Technical Implementation Team.
His/her mission is to ensure the health of Lectra’s PLM implementations after the Go-Live, by provide applications support and by taking care of all the requests coming from our Customers, related to the applications layer of our PLM projects.
Tracking the activities with the Customer Care tools, he/she will work tightly with the Technical local Team, as well as with Lectra R&D support, in order to track, analyze, address, solve and close any kind of inputs, from support to enhancement requests.
Therefore, for such position we are looking for a dynamic and proactive profile, with strong organizational skills and a problem solving mindset that thrives in a fast-paced and evolving organization. This individual is coachable, has a willingness to learn, and consistently performs at a high level under variable workloads. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
The activity is tipically done remotely from Lectra’s offices in Milan, but in certain cases onsite support shall be considered
• Takes in charge the incident from the customer in live environment
• Analyze the nature of the request and, if able, solve it
• In case any particular technical compentence is required, or if the request is related to particular implementations, he/she will qualify the request, addressing it to the proper development or support team
• Track all the activities until the ticket is closed
• Provide a motivated feedback to the Customer
• Provide application support to the Customer.
• Work closely with PLM Technical team, local Customer Care, Headquarter Customer Care, R&D.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management IS or Engineering, with a minimum of 1 year experience participating to project implementation (including internship and apprenticeship experiences), preferably on PLM projects
• Ability to analyze issues and system environment efficiently
• Problem solving attitude
• Source Code Management (SVN)
• SQL / HQL knowledge
• Non SQL Databases knowledge is a plus
• Experience in application and systems integration including ETL is a plus
• Experience in Fashion Industry and understanding of Fashion processes is a plus
• Good interpersonal and listening skills, autonomy and tact
• On top of Italian, you must be fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Effectively working remotely (from Lectra’s offices based in Milan)