Dividend

Dividend Policy

 

In light of its excellent financial performance in 2010, and confirming its confidence in the future, the company resumed in 2011 its dividend payment policy.

 

In the framework of its 2017-2019 roadmap, the company stated that it is determined to pursue its dividend-payment policy over the roadmap’s period, with an expected payout ratio of around 40% of net income (excluding non-recurring items), the remaining 60% being used to fund Lectra’s growth internally. The aim is to achieve a steadily rising dividend per share.

 

 

(Financial quaterly report of February 9, 2017)

Dividend in respect of FY 2017

 

The Board of Directors has proposed to increase the dividend to €0.38 per share in respect of FY 2017, representing a payout ratio of 41% of 2017 consolidated net income and a yield of 1.5% based on the December 31, 2017 closing share price.

 

Payment*: May 4, 2018 

 

* subject to approval by the annual Shareholders’ Meeting of April 27, 2018​

 

(Financial report of February 12, 2018)

 

 

Historical data

 

Fiscal year 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
Dividend per share €0.38 €0.36 €0.30 €0.25 €0.22