Furniture On Demand by Lectra is the industry’s first end-to-end solution that automates, streamlines and gives full visibility on the entire manufacturing process for unique products and small series. This unique solution is comprised of the Lectra Digital Cutting Platform,a cloud-based platform that acts as an interface between the different activities linked to cutting, and Virga, a connected single-ply fabric cutting line.
What is Furniture On Demand by Lectra?
Make on demand work for your business
Today, Zanotta uses the most advanced technology available to ensure the necessary industrialization of the company while preserving the creativity and beauty of its products.
President and CEO, ZanottaDiscover
Furniture On Demand has improved all aspects of my work here at the minute in terms of cutting precision and speed. I have greater control now. The actual offloading process is far superior to that of the previous solution. The pattern matching has been very precise and efficient in helping us save fabric.
Furniture On Demand by Lectra Operator, PlumbsDiscover
We wanted to minimize production costs and, at the same time, offer quality products manufactured in fully controlled conditions, with repeatability and full traceability of suppliers and the raw materials used. Lectra made it possible for us.
Managing Director, EurolineDiscover
The native connection between the digital cutting platform and Virga limits the number of markers we need to manage. Operation is very simple, enabling us to improve productivity and minimize errors.
Senior Managing Director, Karimoku Furniture Inc., JapanDiscover
Benefits of connected single-ply fabric cutting room
Reduced cycle time
- Automated processing of customers’ orders
- Automated selection and combination of components
- Automated association of cutting and nesting parameters
Optimized cost per piece
- Next generation algorithms for motif recognition
- Configurable nesting rules
- Automated marker making using real fabric width
Agility to manage the unexpected
- Synchronization with the Digital Cutting Platform for any changes
- Last-minute and urgent order prioritization management
- Easy peak and low-activity management
Increased visibility and control
- Production dashboards for visibility and analysis
- Material data management per supplier
- Material standards management
Improved user experience
- Anytime access to e-learning tools and assistance
- Operator-controlled conveyor advance
- Ergonomic offload area & command station