Introducing furniture on demand by lectra
Reduce cycle time, optimize costs and quickly respond to changes with a powerful combination of cloud-based software, a connected single-ply fabric cutting line and expert services.
VILMERS BOOSTS MADE-TO-ORDER FURNITURE PRODUCTION WITH LECTRA
“We bought the MTO solution because it will be fully integrated into our ERP system. Our planning department will be able to work much faster, more efficiently and avoid mistakes.”
What You’ll Gain
Reduced cycle time
- Automated processing of customers’ orders
- Automated selection and combination of components
- Automated association of cutting and nesting parameters
Optimized cost per piece
- Next generation algorithms for motif recognition
- Configurable nesting rules
- Automated marker making using real fabric width
Agility to manage the unexpected
- Synchronization with the Digital Cutting Platform for any changes
- Last-minute and urgent order prioritization management
- Easy peak and low-activity management
Increased visibility and control
- Production dashboards for visibility and analysis
- Material data management per supplier
- Material standards management
Improved user experience
- Anytime access to e-learning tools and assistance
- Operator-controlled conveyor advance
- Ergonomic offload area & command station
See for yourself
Furniture on demand by lectra in action
See how Furniture On Demand by Lectra brings the agility, speed and efficiency benefits of Industry 4.0 to your on-demand and custom furniture production process.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Furniture On Demand by Lectra
DesignConcept transforms the way you create, develop, cost and prepare for production. With DesignConcept 3D you can identify the best designs to optimize margins while reacting quickly to demand. DesignConcept 2D then helps you prepare for production with automatically generated technical documentation and pattern fine-tuning.
Formaris and Diamino
Formaris lets you quickly develop pattern pieces and production configurations, taking into account specific trim cover and upholstery constraints, whether using fabric or leather. Then, when it comes to marker making, Diamino uses advanced algorithms to generate complicated markers quickly and minimizes fabric waste.
Vector fabric cutting room combines lean-oriented production processes with maximum uptime to deliver high-quality products at a lower cost. Together with Brio and Mosaic, it provides the agility you need —with automated spreading, precise patterned fabric matching, and high-speed cutting—to handle all high-ply cutting jobs with ease.