In today’s competitive fashion market, improving operations and minimizing costs throughout the value chain is vital to a company’s long-term success. With supply chain disruptions—material shortages, shipping delays, and sudden changes in consumer demand—and the need to comply with global sustainability regulations, fashion manufacturers, brands and retailers are struggling to maintain access to desired product quality, at the right volume, time, and margin.
How to maintain market performance by improving supply chain efficiency?
How the fashion industry is optimizing their supply chain with digital solutions to guarantee product availability and quality.
The need to achieve higher levels of efficiency and responsiveness in the fashion supply chain
Why digital is the go-to technology for optimizing the fashion supply chain
To accelerate the digital transformation of their supply chain fashion companies are leveraging innovative solutions that generate new opportunities and drive growth. Digitization of the supply chain enables fashion manufacturers, brands and retailers to set the trend and meet demand by pushing beyond the boundaries of traditional supply chain models. Digital solutions offer fashion companies the ability to unlock new opportunities in line with their growth strategy while making it easier to comply with increase in environmental, social and governance (ESG) regulations in their various markets.
Key benefits of achieving an efficient supply chain
- Gain material savings, accelerate the validation process and overcome shortages and delays in raw material supply
- Reduce product development costs and accelerate the time to market to meet trend detection.
- Access accurate production process data and adhere to sustainability principles and regulatory compliance requirements with ease
- Identify gaps in collections and adapt pricing strategy to meet market demand
- Mitigate against transport delays and disruptions by producing faster
- Minimize fabric use at the patternmaking, procurement and production stages to meet environmental standards
Download the e-guide