Introducing Kubix Link
While fragmented IT systems – and even more fragmented data – may work well individually, Kubix Link brings them together into one intuitive cloud-based platform turning collective data into actionable insights. As a unique ecosystem of PLM, PIM, DAM and more, it helps you redefine teamwork by connecting all internal and external actors from design to storefront for a Product Experience Management (PXM) that is compelling and consistent. This way, you can derive the most value out of your processes and product data to continually deliver the ultimate consumer experience.
Tivoli Group discovers the power of real-time collaboration with Kubix Link
"With Kubix Link we can have all the information about the products on a single platform, integrated with our ERP, and our collaborators can share files and technical specifications in real time."
CEO, Tivoli Group
What You’ll Gain
- Communication tools that facilitate social media-style collaboration
- Interface with external business applications, whether legacy or brand-new
- Clearly defined and configurable workflows and to-do lists
A configurable solution
- Strikingly familiar interface and intuitive navigation based on web-standards
- Powerful search capabilities for dynamic results
- Integration with tools, such as Excel, InDesign and Illustrator
- Cost and material consumption estimation tools to drive product performance
- Collection, product range, budget and product management
- Easily configurable, print-ready online and offline reports to increase accuracy
The ultimate omni-channel approach
- Product data management (PDM) from sketch to storefront
- Real-time synchronization with other IT platforms made easy with omnichannel software to stay up to date
- Templates for print and online catalogs that can be easily created
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Kubix Link
Fashion On Demand by Lectra
As the industry’s first end-to-end personalization solution, Fashion On Demand by Lectra automates on-demand production—from product development to final cutting stages. For the first time ever, you will get a seamless supply chain that ensures smooth process flows and hence, quick delivery times that can compete with those of standard products.
Modaris and Quick Estimate
Accelerate your product development process with the most widely used 2D and 3D patternmaking and grading solutions on the market. Modaris includes a powerful 3D virtual prototyping technology that makes fitting sessions a breeze. Empower your pattern development teams to make their own fabric estimates on the go with our Modaris-compatible cloud application, Quick Estimate.