Kubix Link is a unique and endlessly adaptable ecosystem of fashion PLM, PIM, DAM and more. Developed for forward-thinking companies, Kubix Link enables process stakeholders to consolidate, share and communicate all product-related data through a single funnel from their first sketch to online sales channel. With this open platform, users can aggregate and store both style and technical information pertaining to each product in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Built for the business of fashion
Kubix Link PLM enables product-centric organizations to work from one official data source, which is always updated and easily accessible to every stakeholder in their supply chain. Deliver better products to market faster to achieve a seamless and efficient product development process.
Developed to deliver the ultimate consumer experience, Kubix Link PIM collects an extensive amount of data and information to enable sales and marketing teams to convey compelling stories to end-consumers at every touch point in the shopping process.
Central to the collection creation process, Kubix Link Board digitalizes your moodboards, making it easier to collect, consolidate and organize ideas and inspirations. Collaborate on the same products and the same data – visually, digitally, in real time.
- Communication tools that facilitate social media-style collaboration
- Interface with external business applications, whether legacy or brand-new
- Clearly defined and configurable workflows and to-do lists
- Reduced time to market
- Strikingly familiar interface and intuitive navigation based on web-standards
- Powerful search capabilities for dynamic results
- Integration with tools, such as Excel, InDesign and Illustrator
- Cost and material consumption estimation tools to drive product performance
- Collection, product range, product development, budget and comprehensive product management
- Easily configurable, print-ready online and offline reports to increase accuracy
Ultimate omni-channel approach
- Product Information Management (PIM) from sketch to storefront
- Real-time synchronization with other IT platforms made easy with omni-channel software to stay up to date
- Templates for print and online catalogs that can be easily created
- Innovative and collaborative digital boards, each dedicated to different phases of collection development (mood boards, fabric to sketch boards and line sheets)
- View the collection as it develops and make decisions throughout the collection development process.
- Generate road map visuals automatically
- Compatible with PLM and ERP systems
Your guide to