Kubix Link is a unique and endlessly adaptable ecosystem of PLM, PIM, DAM and more. Developed for forward-thinking companies, Kubix Link enables process stakeholders to consolidate, share and communicate all product-related data through a single funnel from their first sketch to online sales channel. With this open platform, users can aggregate and store both style and technical information pertaining to each product in a structured and comprehensible manner.
Built for the business of fashion
With Kubix Link we can centralize the product information coming from the whole supply chain, make it available to everyone in the value chain and share it with consumers via e-commerce, web and marketplace interfaces throughout the world.
CIO, Tecnica GroupDiscover
With Kubix Link, we can standardize flows and gain a better overview of processes. We could also balance workload better and eliminate low added value tasks.
Operations Director, 7 For All MankindDiscover
Our goal was to implement Kubix Link using an agile method so that our teams could focus on high value-added tasks. The flexibility of Kubix Link makes it perfect for projects like this.
Industry Project Support Officer, RossignolDiscover
Kubix Link is an easy-to-use cloud platform that enables us to share all aspects and data related to the product lifecycle on any device in real time.
Production Manager, Atelier Emé
Our goal was to digitize our entire supply chain with a comprehensive solution. Kubix Link platform is ergonomic, easy to use, and highly effective in facilitating data sharing.
With Kubix Link we can have all the information about our products on a single platform, integrated with our ERP, and our employees can share files and technical specifications in real time.
CEO, Tivoli Group
- Communication tools that facilitate social media-style collaboration
- Interface with external business applications, whether legacy or brand-new
- Clearly defined and configurable workflows and to-do lists
- Reduced time to market
- Strikingly familiar interface and intuitive navigation based on web-standards
- Powerful search capabilities for dynamic results
- Integration with tools, such as Excel, InDesign and Illustrator
- Cost and material consumption estimation tools to drive product performance
- Collection, product range, product development, budget and comprehensive product management
- Easily configurable, print-ready online and offline reports to increase accuracy
Ultimate omni-channel approach
- Product Information Management (PIM) from sketch to storefront
- Real-time synchronization with other IT platforms made easy with omni-channel software to stay up to date
- Templates for print and online catalogs that can be easily created
- Innovative and collaborative digital boards, each dedicated to different phases of collection development (mood boards, fabric to sketch boards and line sheets)
- View the collection as it develops and make decisions throughout the collection development process.
- Generate road map visuals automatically
- Compatible with PLM and ERP systems
Your guide to