Quick Offer by Lectra is a cloud-based, automated fabric consumption estimation and nesting solution that gives brands and retailers the information they need to quickly calculate fabric consumption and make better-informed decisions. It gives you the ability to fast-track product development for new items with agility and ease, evaluate product viability earlier, and forecast fabric needs and associated costs more accurately.
What is Quick Offer by Lectra?
A solution for fabric cost estimation and procurement needs
Quick Offer by Lectra combines two different solutions: Quick Estimate allows patternmakers to estimate their fabric consumption quickly and easily directly from Modaris during product development; Quick Nest allows marker-makers to process multiple marker lists simultaneously to calculate precise fabric requirements in order to place fabric orders and prepare for production.
With Quick Estimate, you can make fabric consumption estimates in seconds via
- Make fabric consumption calculations in just seconds
- Verify that products remain on-cost and maintain your profit margins
- Make informed decisions during product development
- Advance to the collection review stage on time and with confidence
- Price your products earlier
With Quick Nest, you can create accurate markers more efficiently with the power of
- Forecast fabric needs up to 80% faster with automatic cloud nesting
- Optimize fabric consumption with higher marker efficiency
- Eliminate excess inventory, minimize fabric costs and protect your profit margins
- Reserve and purchase fabrics earlier
- Handle peaks in activity easily with parallel processing of marker lists
- Quickly provide suppliers with markers to launch production on the instant
Better and faster decision making
- Make product decisions earlier with fabric usage information available immediately after every pattern adjustment
- Achieve higher product acceptance rates during collection reviews with accurate material consumption estimates for precise costing calculations
- Share consumption data easily with sourcing teams via anytime, anywhere cloud access
Agile product development process
- Empower patternmakers with the ability to estimate their own fabric needs quickly without having to consult pre-production teams
- Monitor costs throughout the product development process by evaluating the effects of pattern adjustments on fabric consumption and product cost
Accurate fabric consumption forecasts and effective time management
- Reserve your fabric earlier with accurate estimations of production requirements
- Optimize cost and protect profit margins by ordering only the required fabric quantities thanks to precise estimations of fabric needs
- Manage activity peaks with ease by running multiple marker lists in parallel
- Go to production faster by providing suppliers with accurate pre-production packages
Accelerate your product development process with the most widely used 2D and 3D patternmaking and grading solutions on the market. Modaris includes a powerful 3D virtual prototyping technology that makes fitting sessions a breeze.
Kubix Link is a revolutionary collaborative platform that pushes PLM boundaries. This innovative solution empowers companies to manage and derive value from their data, content and processes with a 360° view. By allowing all teams (from product development to digital) working on different systems to collaborate on the same platform, Kubix Link reinvents teamwork with cloud technology.
Your guide to
Quick Offer by Lectra