introducing Quick Offer by Lectra, a solution for fabric cost estimation and procurement needs
Accelerate the pace of product development and pre-production. Bring innovative new products to market quickly and on cost. Secure margins and stay ahead of your competition.
Quick Offer combines 2 different solutions:
- Quick Estimate allows patternmakers to estimate their fabric consumption quickly and easily directly from Modaris during product development.
- Quick Nest allows marker-makers to process multiple marker lists simultanuously to calculate precise fabric requirements in order to place fabric orders and prepare for production.
It gives you the ability to fast-track product development for new items with agility and ease, evaluate product viability earlier, and forecast fabric needs and associated costs more accurately. Stay ahead of schedule and handle peaks in activity with ease. Reserve the exact amount of fabric you need. Ensure that product costs stay on budget to protect your profit margins.
Calzedonia increases product development speed by 17%
“That’s a 17% gain in speed-to-market, which has resulted in a flow of many new products to our global network of stores."
Director of Production - Calzedonia
What You’ll Gain
BETTER AND FASTER DECISION-MAKING
- Make product decisions earlier with fabric usage information available immediately after every pattern adjustment.
- Achieve higher product acceptance rates during collection reviews with accurate material consumption estimates for precise costing calculations.
- Share consumption data easily with sourcing teams via anytime, anywhere cloud access.
AGILE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- Empower patternmakers with the ability to estimate their own fabric needs quickly without having to consult pre-production teams.
- Monitor costs throughout the product development process by evaluating the effects of pattern adjustments on fabric consumption and product cost.
ACCURATE FABRIC CONSUMPTION FORECASTS AND EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT
- Reserve your fabric earlier with accurate estimations of production requirements.
- Optimize cost and protect profit margins by ordering only the required fabric quantities thanks to precise estimations of fabric needs.
- Manage activity peaks with ease by running multiple marker lists in parallel.
- Go to production faster by providing suppliers with accurate pre-production packages.