Available in five configurations, Versalis brings value, speed and precision to your cutting room. Discover how you can increase hide savings, boost productivity and obtain precise production information with Versalis.
DFM supports booming growth with Lectra’s Industry 4.0-ready Versalis
“With the offline process, we have increased cutting efficiency and productivity, achieved significant material savings and can offer shorter lead times for production orders.”
Leather Department Manager, DFM
What You’ll Gain
Cutting productivity of up to 20 hides per hour
- All-in-one cutting line, from hide digitalization to offloading
- Digitally-driven production flow
- Software monitoring for process optimization
Increased hide savings by up to 10%
- Automatic nesting increases material savings by up to 10% compared to a manual process
- Leather consumption analyzed and updated in real time
- Prioritize parts, optional parts cutting and order mixing
Improved and standardized quality
- High-precision cutting of even the most intricate shapes
- Up to 5 defect qualification grades recognized by the scanning system
- Automatic optimization of cutting head path
Accurate hide analysis
- All flaw coding levels and grain structure used in upholstery sector
- All hide sizes scanned entirely in one pass
- Scanner / Digitizer precision of +/- 0.5 mm
Increased data-based visibility
- More than 200 embedded sensors for real time reporting, analysis and predictive maintenance
- Smart service technology
- Remote support
See for yourself
Versalis in action
See how digitalizing your cutting room with Versalis allows you to work faster, minimize rework and wasted material, and consistently produce high quality cut pieces.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Versalis
DesignConcept transforms the way you create, develop, cost and prepare for production. With DesignConcept 3D you can identify the best designs to optimize margins while reacting quickly to demand. DesignConcept 2D then helps you prepare for production with automatically generated technical documentation and pattern fine-tuning.
Formaris and Diamino
Formaris lets you quickly develop pattern pieces and production configurations, taking into account specific trim cover and upholstery constraints, whether using fabric or leather. Then, when it comes to marker making, Diamino uses advanced algorithms to generate complicated markers quickly and minimizes fabric waste.
Vector fabric cutting room combines lean-oriented production processes with maximum uptime to deliver high-quality products at a lower cost. Together with Brio and Mosaic, it provides the agility you need —with automated spreading, precise patterned fabric matching, and high-speed cutting—to handle all high-ply cutting jobs with ease.