Vector fabric cutting room combines lean-oriented production processes with maximum uptime to deliver improved speed and better-quality products at the lowest cost per cut. Discover Vector: the best cutting maching.
Liz Muebles increases productivity by 30%
“With Vector, we increased our productivity by up to 30% through which we increased production capacity and cut delivery times to our clients.”
Production Manager, Liz Muebles
What You’ll Gain
High cutting quality and performance
- Optimized cutting path and tangent pieces cutting
- Built-in blade sensors with automatic calibration
- High-definition camera and Mosaic software for perfect pattern matching
Increased material savings
- Powerful marker-making using Diamino with digital transfer to the cutting room
- Precise edge alignment with Brio spreader
- No buffer between parts
Reduced running costs
- Restart after power cut
- Automatic energy conservation
- Permanent bristle block cleaner
- Pre-programmed cutting parameters
- Integrated anti-error devices, such as automatic spread height control and blade breakage detection
- Built-in cutting head camera for precise location of starting point
Up to 98% uptime
- 120 built-in sensors for reporting, analysis and predictive maintenance
- Warning message for preventive maintenance
- Remote support
See for yourself
Vector in action
Vector cutting room’s streamlined process—with automated spreading, precise patterned fabric matching, speedy high, multi or low-ply cutting and efficient offloading—helps you meet tight furniture production schedules, quickly deliver orders, and grow margins.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Vector
DesignConcept transforms the way you create, develop, cost and prepare for production. With DesignConcept 3D you can identify the best designs to optimize margins while reacting quickly to demand. DesignConcept 2D then helps you prepare for production with automatically generated technical documentation and pattern fine-tuning.
Formaris and Diamino
Formaris lets you quickly develop pattern pieces and production configurations, taking into account specific trim cover and upholstery constraints, whether using fabric or leather. Then, when it comes to marker making, Diamino uses advanced algorithms to generate complicated markers quickly and minimizes fabric waste.
FURNITURE ON DEMAND BY LECTRA
Furniture On Demand by Lectra’s powerful combination of a Digital Cutting Platform and single-ply cutting solution delivers an integrated workflow for reduced cycle time. Capitalize on data transfers between IT systems and the cutting room, and a complete cutting line for optimized throughput, agility and cost efficiency.