From stylized drawings to technical sketches, Kaledo Style supports designers during key steps of the fashion design process. Kaledo Style enables design teams to develop boards, line drawings and mini-bodies and improve efficiency at all stages of concept definition and development. With a streamlined toolset created specifically for fashion and textiles, designers can work quickly and communicate effectively with other teams to avoid errors due to misinterpretation.
Kaledo Style, Lectra's design software to create products, storyboards, technical sketches
A solution for fashion design experts
Increasingly more fashion brands and retailers want control over the design and technical specifications of their products, while outsourcing product development activities to full package suppliers or business partners. The communication of precise product specifications assures that the process goes smoothly and that the end products respect the design intent. Design teams have an edge on the competition with Kaledo Style.
With Kaledo Style, create products, storyboards and accurate technical sketches to create precise product specifications quickly and easily.
Benefits of Kaledo Style
Rapid and accurate technical drawings and specifications
- Object-based technology for quick and easy sketching and presentation layouts
- Vector drawing tools, automatic vectorization of scanned images, and raster fills speed up product and technical design
- Fashion-specific library of customizable lines and stitches
Reduced carbon footprint with enhanced color management tools
- Integrated color management for a fully digital color process
- Select from and match to online Pantone, Munsell, NCS, Coloro and CSI color libraries
- Communicate spectral color values to suppliers to accelerate lab dips
Staying Curious podcast episode 019: A Glimpse into the Future of Retail
From economic downturn to disruption: 5 best practices for fashion CFOs to build resilience via the cutting room