Introducing Modaris Expert, a best-in-class patternmaking and prototyping solution
Fashion companies must now develop collections at record pace to meet new consumer expectations. But they have to do so without sacrificing fit and profitability. It’s a fine balance.
With Modaris Expert, you can achieve a higher level of efficiency and focus on what’s most important: creating better patterns to deliver products of the perfect fit and quality with just one click, in record time.
Modaris Expert is the most advanced version of Lectra’s patternmaking technology. It helps you accelerate your product development process by allowing patternmakers to organize, store, retrieve and leverage essential digital assets of the garment development process with ease. Automating low value tasks allows you more time to design new and interesting patterns, instead of going through lengthy pattern adjustment and quality control processes.
GGZ uses modaris expert to streamline its patternmaking process
“Modaris Expert allows us to perform better under increasingly tighter deadlines, so that we can keep up with fashion trends."
Patternmaking Manager, GGZ
What You’ll Gain
Up to 30% increase in pattern development speed
- Basic models or blocks to develop patterns
- Automated creation and industrialization with two-way links between measurement charts and patterns
Speedy approval process with fewer physical prototypes
- Online fabric library (305 swatches in total): parametric, industry-standard and 3D mannequins
- Fit management system for all sizes with batch simulation for graded sets
Efficient pattern grading process
- Variant creation for multi-base articles
- Quick and easy parallel grading of curves
- Visualization and approval of grading results, proportion and fitting in 3D in every size
Consistent quality throughout industrialization process
- Management of motif-matched fabrics throughout the value chain from design to production using specialised CAD software to produce accurate and precise 3D protoypes and patterns
- Tools to create, customize and add corners for assembly
Dowload the Brochure