Get your next furniture collection to production faster with Lectra's pre-production software. Separately or together, the Formaris patternmaking software and the Diamino marker-making solution ensure you control costs, minimize waste and shorten production cycles.
What are Formaris and Diamino?
Quickly develop pattern pieces and all production configurations, adapted to fabric or leather upholstery constraints, with Formaris Furniture. Perfectly suited for production of customized and modular furniture, this product development and industrialization solution accelerates the entire product development process, allowing you to decrease lead-time and quickly fill customer orders.
DiaminoFurniture is an integral component of an optimized pre-production and production environment. It helps companies to be more responsive, using sophisticated algorithms to quickly and accurately estimate fabric consumption for effective production planning. This powerful solution communicates directly with Lectra’s product development solutions, streamlining workflow and shortening the pre-production cycle. DiaminoFurniture helps manufacturers keep up with complex orders, peaks of activity and tight deadlines, by boost-ing productivity and keeping costs down. Its smart technology generates complicated markers quickly and minimizes fabric waste for bigger profits.
Benefits of patternmaking and marker-making software
Reduced industrialization lead time of up to 30% with Formaris
- Digital design, verification, adjustment and storage of patterns
- Pattern piece adjustment to material properties and upholstery constraints
- Development of a complete range of upholstery configurations using data from a master model
Faster generation of complex production markers with Diamino
- Automatic nesting with fabric shading and pattern repeat management
- Real-time monitoring of nesting job progression
- Simulate nesting depending on various fabric roll widths
Seamless process flow with the combination of Formaris and Diamino
- Diamino directly nests production models and variants prepared in Formaris
- Calculation of fabric or hide consumption for costing and purchasing
- Data sharing with the entire Lectra digital chain, from DesignConcept to Lectra’s cutting room solutions