Introducing Formaris and Diamino
Get your next furniture collection to production faster with Formaris and Diamino. Separately or together, the Formaris pattern-making software and the Diamino marker-making solution ensure you control costs, minimize waste and shorten production cycles.
Maximize material savings
"Our furniture customers love the speed with which they can create production-ready variants and maximize material savings with the powerful combination of Diamino and Formaris Furniture."
Product Management Director Lectra
What You’ll Gain
Reduced industrialization lead time of up to 30% with Formaris
- Digital design, verification, adjustment and storage of patterns
- Pattern piece adjustment to material properties and upholstery constraints
- Development of a complete range of upholstery configurations using data from a master model
Faster generation of complex production markers with Diamino
- Automatic nesting with fabric shading and pattern repeat management
- Real-time monitoring of nesting job progression
- Simulate nesting depending on various fabric roll widths
Seamless process flow with the combination of Formaris and Diamino
- Diamino directly nests production models and variants prepared in Formaris
- Calculation of fabric or hide consumption for costing and purchasing
- Data sharing with the entire Lectra digital chain, from DesignConcept to Lectra’s cutting room solutions
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Formaris and Diamino
DesignConcept transforms the way you create, develop, cost and prepare for production. With DesignConcept 3D you can identify the best designs to optimize margins while reacting quickly to demand. DesignConcept 2D then helps you prepare for production with automatically generated technical documentation and pattern fine-tuning.
Vector fabric cutting room combines lean-oriented production processes with maximum uptime to deliver high-quality products at a lower cost. Together with Brio and Mosaic, it provides the agility you need —with automated spreading, precise patterned fabric matching, and high-speed cutting—to handle all high-ply cutting jobs with ease.
Cutting room 4.0 for Made to Order
Cutting Room 4.0 for Made to Order’s powerful combination of a digital cutting platform and single-ply cutting solution delivers an integrated workflow for reduced cycle time. Capitalize on data transfers between IT systems and the cutting room, and a complete cutting line for optimized throughput, agility and cost efficiency.