Gerber DCS is a high-speed, low-ply material processing system that utilizes cutting technology – a high-frequency, oscillating cutting motion, capable of cutting even the most complex materials with the highest of quality. The Gerber DCS cuts to within millimeters at speeds up to 1.1 meters per second.
We researched and carefully evaluated five cutting systems from different companies: Initial test cuts revealed that Gerber’s cutter could slice through our thick, rigid thermoplastic materials
CEO of Thermapply
Optimal precision, throughput, and cut quality
- Accuracy and edge quality, without sacrificing speed to cut intricate shapes
- Overcuts and hangers elimination for ultimate edge quality
- Minimization of material movement to ensure maximum precision
Easy to use
- Highly intuitive, migration from manual cutting is easy
- Graphical user interface to simplify operator training and daily use
- Cutting setup files stored for quick retrieval to accelerate future cut jobs
- Network-compatible for easy transfer of data from a wide variety of CAD systems.
Sustainable production methods
- Automatic end cutting eliminates material waste by cutting precisely at the end of each marker.
- Removes common lines between parts to achieve zero buffer cutting
- No paper underlay or plastic overlay required