Gerber DCS is a high-speed, low-ply material processing system that utilizes cutting technology – a high-frequency, oscillating cutting motion, capable of cutting even the most complex materials with the highest of quality. The Gerber DCS cuts to within millimeters at speeds up to 1.1 meters per second.
Optimal precision, throughput, and cut quality
- Accuracy and edge quality, without sacrificing speed to cut intricate shapes
- Overcuts and hangers elimination for ultimate edge quality
- Minimization of material movement to ensure maximum precision
Easy to use
- Highly intuitive, migration from manual cutting is easy
- Graphical user interface to simplify operator training and daily use
- Cutting setup files stored for quick retrieval to accelerate future cut jobs
- Network-compatible for easy transfer of data from a wide variety of CAD systems.
Sustainable production methods
- Automatic end cutting eliminates material waste by cutting precisely at the end of each marker.
- Removes common lines between parts to achieve zero buffer cutting
- No paper underlay or plastic overlay required
Do you have specific questions or need advice about our solutions?
Don't hesitate to contact us
Gerber Microfactory is a fully connected solution that enables customized, made-to-measure and on-demand production.
With zero-buffer cutting precision and unmatched speed, Gerber Atria maximizes ply heights while reducing material waste by as much as 40%.
Scale new heights of operational efficiency with Lectra’s industry-leading automated cutting room solution. Known as one of the most versatile solutions on the market, Vector allows you facilitate just-in time (JIT) and mass production processes at the lower cost per cut.