TAIWAN, PROVINCE OF CHINA
Account Manager - Apparel
Field of activity:
Chinese traditional, English
The primary function of this position is to secure Lectra business objectives with industrial & fashion Accounts, by developing account strategies and action plans and implementing them. The Account Manager will be in charge of increasing our the share of business by selling multiple solutions and projects, by creating value for our customers using various combinations of the Lectra’s very broad product and services portfolio. This position’s function is also to manage other important accounts in the assigned portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within a list of Apparel accounts, the Account Manager will:
- Develop Business coverage plan between customers and Lectra in order to ensure a profitable presence within the Accounts’ organizations.
- Develop and implement, based on opportunities, strong account plans with sound strategies and action plans, leading to the achievement of Lectra objectives with the accounts.
- Achieve or exceed the budgeted sales objectives for the account portfolio.
These accounts are existing or new accounts in which new opportunities are regularly identified and pursued.
On an on-going basis, the Account Manager is expected to:
- Develop aggressively the business by increasing market share, creating new reference accounts and carrying out segment penetration.
- Strengthen the existing business through regular account reviews to identify and conclude new solution opportunities.
- Report on the progress of the execution of the account plans and achievement of account objectives
The sales person professional attitude is expected to help maximize our markets’ penetration, the differentiation of our offer and the company image.
Activities and tasks:
- Account Planning
- Target and develop opportunities
- Qualification of opportunities and customer needs
- Lead the customer through the solution evaluation process, which will include organizing demonstrations with pre-sales team
- Proposal drafting, quotations (using Siebel)
- Negotiation and Closing
- Activity follow-up
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree from reputable tertiary institution, preferably in Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in solution and/or project sales to Industrial sectors, preferably fashion, apparel or automotive.
- Able to see through business problems and offer workable solutions;
- First class communication and presentation skills written and oral, will allow for operating with senior level decision makers;
- Capacity to handle a multitude of ongoing issues and an incisive mind to ensure focusing on priorities, both operational and business development, long and short term;
- Ability to cope with constant pressure (without comprising standards) by being well organized and planning time well;
- Be charismatic, bright, numerate, analytical, and have creative can-do mentality,
- Have a high level of adaptability and energy;
- Have an ability to challenge tradition with clear and, coherent arguments along with ability to achieve respect from technical colleagues.
- Good command of basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) nd CRM tool (Siebel-Oracle)
- Mandarin as mother tongue (written and spoken)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken
- The position is based in Taipei
- Intensive travel in Mainland China is required