For apparel companies that are looking to bring new efficiencies and a higher level of collaboration to their entire production process, Gerber AccuMark 3D accelerates the process while reducing costs and increasing agility, making it possible to meet even tighter deadlines by visualizing garment design and validating patterns in 3D.
- Build realistic virtual renderings directly from 2D pattern data.
- Mark up changes directly on the simulation.
- Create style updates in 2D and bring them to life in a single click.
Limitless design ideas
- Create true-to-life virtual samples.
- Generate better, more diverse design ideas.
Accurate fit in less time
- Achieve perfect fit for your entire size range with a variety of avatars and poses.
- Access and import your virtual samples, through seamless integration with the Alvanon Body Platform, to ensure correct fit.
- Create mark-up lines and draw on simulations for pattern adjustments.
Make better decisions
- Leverage high-quality 3D renderings to make smart business decisions.
- Experiment with different lengths, colors and fabric options before producing a physical sample, saving you valuable time and money.
Streamline your creativity
- Get creative with graphic design placements in 3D.
- See them automatically reflected on the 2D flat pattern for a truly streamlined design process.
- Add 3D accessories, such as YKK zippers, and leverage the YuniquePLM Material Database for enhanced realism.
- Export images and turntables for easy sharing among team members and partners.
- Save simulations.
- Export images and 360-degree turntable to share easily with partners and team members.