Introducing Lectra Fashion PLM 4.0
Available in three standard configurations developed specifically for retailers (Design to Source), brands (Develop to Source) and manufacturers (Develop to Manufacture), Lectra Fashion PLM 4.0 helps you build a collaborative and connected work environment with full supply chain visibility.
Les Enphants’ keeps pace with fast fashion and e‑commerce thanks to Lectra Fashion PLM
“Collection planning is now faster, prototyping is faster and we are more cost competitive.”
Head of Merchandising, Les Enphants
What You’ll Gain
Smarter working practices
- Efficient asset management and classification systems
- Smart search engine with modifiable search criteria
- “Where-Used” search tool to find and list all objects linked to each product
- Notification tool
- Open platform for external and internal stakeholders
- Single version of the truth
- Data on previous collections
- Standard reports and dashboards to monitor the product development process
- Constant feedback loop between design and sourcing teams
- Automatic reports and tech pack creation
- Templates from previous collections
- Design specs available and visible
See for yourself
Digitize your supply chain with Lectra Fashion PLM
See how digitizing your supply chain with Lectra Fashion PLM 4.0 helps you streamline your processes, reduce costs and manage resources with a 360° view.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you soon regarding Lectra Fashion PLM 4.0
Modaris and Quick Estimate
Accelerate your product development process with the most widely used 2D and 3D patternmaking and grading solutions on the market. Modaris includes a powerful 3D virtual prototyping technology that makes fitting sessions a breeze. Empower your pattern development teams to make their own fabric estimates on the go with our Modaris-compatible cloud application, Quick Estimate.
Kubix Link is a revolutionary collaborative platform that pushes PLM boundaries. This innovative solution empowers companies to manage and derive value from their data, content and processes with a 360° view. By allowing all teams (from product development to digital) working on different systems to collaborate on the same platform, Kubix Link reinvents teamwork with cloud technology.